Adult day Health care Center
CONTINUING THE TRADITION
Since 1869, Chapin Home has been committed to providing care, comfort, and companionship to the elderly in a warm and home-like environment.
This Chapin tradition is carried on within the Chapin Home Adult Day Healthcare Center. The Center provides comprehensive, creative, and specialized services to enable the older individual to remain in the community while providing respite for caregivers.
The Center's goal is to be in partnership with the participant and the caregiver in maintaining quality of life and care for those we serve.
Celebration of individual diversity as well as our common humanity
is the hallmark by
which we are guided.
range of services offered
Utilizing an interdisciplinary team approach to coordinate care, one or more of the following services are available:
- Transportation – Ambulette Pickup
- Activities and Community Trips
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Comprehensive Medical Care in One Location
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Nutritional Needs Accommodated with Special Diets (Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks Served Daily)
- Counseling and Referral by a licensed Social Worker
- Bilingual Staff
- Medicaid Managed Care and Private Payments Accepted
Our goal is to help individuals in our community who have physical, mental, or emotional limitations improve or maintain their level of functioning while remaining at home.
We supply a secure and dignified environment in which the following are achieved:
- Promotion of maximum independence
- Prevention of functional deterioration
- Socialization to alleviate isolation
- Support and respite for families and caregivers
- Delay in, or avoidance of, institutionalization
For the caregiver, we supply respite and support, coordination of medical duties, help with the pressure of consuming responsibilities, and contact supervision.