Available Postions at
Chapin Home For The Aging
Chapin Home is always looking for RNs, LPNs and CNAs. If you are interested in joining our team, apply today!
Recreation Leader Per Diem
Chapin Home For The Aging, is looking for enthusiastic Recreation Leaders for weekend programming and to cover the following shifts as needed:
We are a well-established, positive, cohesive management team who strive to support one another and our staff, while working to achieve excellent care and service for our residents.
The ideal candidate for this position must have excellent communication skills and true passion to work with the geriatric population.
- Assists in the coordination, direction and delivery of wellness and recreation programs to meet the needs of our residents
- Providing hands-on involvement in programs during the residents’ scheduled times
- Assisting in the planning, orientation and supervision of volunteers
- Supporting the Recreation Director in exploring opportunities for resident emotional, physical, spiritual, social and intellectual engagement.
- Experience working with the Dementia population a plus
- Strong Arts or Music background
- Long Term Care experience a plus
- Energetic, creative, and positive attitude necessary
- Communication skills in second language a plus (Spanish)